Feb 14, 2009

Not Too Far From the Truth...

I wrote this to Marie in an email last week:

Please don't wait for me to get home to eat... from 5-6 I'm hosting a high school student as a favor to a friend. I'm going to show him around the office and give him some career advice (yes, yes, stop laughing).


Marie's response:

Tell him you drank, didn't go to class, and bummed around Europe for two years as an excuse to avoid full time work. That will be very attractive. How you got to where you are today is still rather a mystery.

Oh, and then pull the horseshoe out of your ass and give it to him.


I probably would have taken offense at that if it wasn't so true...

3 comments:

Jimbo said...

Ah ha ha! I knew it, dammit! Where can I go to the horseshoe-ass-impregnation clinic? Haven't had a dose of Marie humor in a while (Rachel's laughing as I type). Excellent.

Adrian Holovaty said...

Whoa!

Marie is awesome.

Bren in SoCal said...

Outstanding. You married up, bro!