I feel that it is my duty to share with you a few tips on selling a used Tivo:
1. You should really reset your Tivo before selling it. Since you neglected to do that, I got to peruse your fascinating choice of Oprah episodes and Adam Sandler movies. Cute.
2. While I greatly appreciate the $25 you saved me by including the access card in the Tivo, for future reference, your purchase history is stored on this card, and no amount of Tivo resetting will clear out these purchases, so I'll get to see just what your taste in soft porn is. Just in case you've forgotten, here's your purchase history:
- Amateur Strip Night: Bare it All ($14.95), purchased Sun, 7/17/2005 @ 3:00PM
- Boxing: Gatti vs. Mayweather - Live ($44.95), purchased Sat, 6/25/2005 @ 8:00PM
- Hot Body: Booty Camp ($4.99), purchased Thurs, 3/3/2005 @ 2:00PM
- Voyeur Vol. 1 ($4.99), purchased Thurs, 3/3/2005 @ 12:30PM
Added 2 April, 2007:
Dear Time Warner: Looks like you could use some help too.